Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Finally a few more kindnesses to show! :) From the SAYC in January.

Recently someone asked if i had ever Google'd myself... and i have to admit that i am a little bit if a narcissist and that i did do it a few months ago (which actually helped me as i was looking for a website that appeared with my name... but that's a whole other story). This time i decided to do it again... and check out the "Google Images" for myself and it came back with an article written about SAYC with photos of some of the awesome leaders in it! So i thought i would post it here just to give you an idea of what it is to do a Salvation Army Youth Camp.

New Look for Youth Camp - SAYC photo

I have also included the RAKs i did during that time. So i hope you enjoy them as they took alot out of me... as the whole camp could have been considered a GIANT Act of Kindness! but i thought that would be a little bit of a cop out! So i persisted with my "little things", my little kindnesses.





Anyways, I hope you enjoy this as I'm slowly trying to get these images/cards up of the RAK's i have been doing everyday since January 1, which will continue to December 31st.
Cheers,
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment