Saturday, December 31, 2011

The End?! Or just another Beginning!?

Happy New Year Everyone! This has been a extraordinary year for me (Daena) as I have been working to complete a kind act everyday for the last year! Today is the last day! Where has this year gone? But I won't quit being kind to others or going out of my way to make someone else's day just that little bit more friendly, loving or unexpected! 
I have also witnessed some awesome people doing kind acts for people they don't know! For those that have been following my blog, you would know about the act of kindness I received when my car broke down (a nice bottle of bubbly). Tonight in the spirit with which I received the gift, I will be sharing it with some of my closest friends... One last kind act for the year! 
I also witnessed a family friend make & then donate 93 baby/cot quilts to charities! The one thing I particularly love about this friend, is that she has found something she loves to do, make quilts, and she has just kept going at it, pursuing what she enjoys and gives away what she has no need of! I love the Idea of finding something you love doing & turning it into something you can give/share/teach/help others with! 
So for the last note of the year, I want to thank everyone who has been an encourager, receiver, giver or motivator for me, those who have shared their stories with me, and lastly those that have challenged themselves! You have inspired me to keep going! THANK YOU! 
Have a safe & happy new years eve 2011, and watch this space for Project 25- 2012! 
Luv Daena x

1 comment: