Sunday, May 27, 2012

The technology curse...

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to let you all know that I was just about to keep going and adding my Kindnesses to my album. this last year i have been recording my Kindnesses on the Calendar on my iPhone thinking that I would then be able to just post my calendar to here so you could see it as I do! But Somehow, with the terrible curse of technology (or maybe its just that I don't know how to sort stuff out ... ) but I have somehow magically lost all of the Kindnesses I had recorded on my iPhone up until the end of last month.
Thankfully I had already transferred from January to February 5th to my handwritten album (like what i had done last year). But that means I am still missing from February to the end of April! So apart from being completely devastated that I have lost it, I am also pretty sad that i can't share what I was hoping to inspire you all with again this year. I may be able to track down the kindnesses with my mums help! Or with the help of an Apple iPhone technician... but i just wanted you to know. So that if anyone knows how to find the back up of the Calendar from an iPhone they can tell me... Consider it a MAJOR kindness!
I am really happy that i have had such a supportive group to support me... and I will keep going! Just because of a little road bump doesn't mean that i will give up my mission of kindness.

Thanks again to all those who have supported me during my "missing" months! :)
Cheers,
Daena x

1 comment:

  1. Just cause you don't have a record of them doesn't mean you didn't do them!!! Here for you babe!! Cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete