Sunday, December 22, 2013

Alive and well...

Hello my lovely blog followers. I have so much to tell you and not a lot of time... 

For those of you who follow my page on Facebook you may already know...

 I did a 2 & a half month trip around the world and had an amazing experience that I am so very grateful for!

 Sadly I had limited access to internet and mainly it was to let my loved ones know I was alright and had arrived safely at my next destination! So I didn't have much time to keep you all posted on the blog! I tried to keep Facebook updated but I have been terribly remiss in blogging! 

So this is my HUGE apology! Sorry for dropping off the face of the blogosphere for a whopping 6 months! 

If you are wondering if I have been keeping up with my kindnesses... You betcha! :) I feel like that is a part of me now... And I'm hoping to do it again next year! Last year I was a LOT more prepared for getting you to see all my kindnesses before the end Of the year... This year... Not so much! I feel like all of this year I have been running behind! 

So much has happened to me this year on a personal level that I have been struggling to do much on a regular basis! Or specifically anything additional like blogging on a regular basis! 

My wonderful sister Vandra has stepped up and helped me out with the Facebook page particularly when I was on my Trip as I never knew when I would have internet access! Thank you so very much V!!! :) 

I have had so much love and support for this year of kindnesses and on my round the world trip! I am so grateful for you all! 

I hope I haven't let anyone down! Because you are all capable of such amazing acts of kindness!!! If you ever need a 365days of kindness buddy... I'm here! :) 

Anyways, I hope you are all prepared for the Christmas season! I hope you are all surrounded by love & kindness on Christmas Day (or for those like us... The three days over Christmas)! :) 

For those of you who celebrated the solstice last night... Happy summer solstice (in the Southern Hemisphere) and winter solstice (in the Northern Hemisphere)! Hope you have a happy & blessed time of year! 

For those who do not celebrate or do not believe... I wish you love and kindness and a lovely end to the year! 

Thanks for the last few years worth of support!!! You are all amazing! :) x
Luv Daena


No comments:

Post a Comment