Saturday, August 30, 2014

Sustainable September 2014 - Kindness for the planet

Hey my beautiful followers...

So this September I wanted to do something a little different. So I thought I would participate in something called Sustainable September. Originally it was created in 2003 for a bunch of not-for-profit groups and churches in Perth, WA. It no longer runs like it once did but I thought I would do a version of this myself to help us with a different type of kindness.

Kindness for this planet. Kindness for the Environment. Kindness for future generations.

So for the month of September, I will be posting a blog a day, to inspire you to care of this beautiful planet of ours in simple and easy ways. And maybe even a few bigger ways too!

If anyone is looking for more ways to become more sustainable I want to introduce you to the work of a fellow blogger. I met her a few weeks back at an Eco-conference & I was just taken with her blog. Its a practical guide to becoming more sustainable. Little things like reusing water, or having plastic free lunch boxes for her kids in school. Small Steps for Sustainability started in 2010 and continues in fits and starts and is awesome. Did I mention it was awesome? Well it is! The above link is to the start of her blog, however there has been 4 years of posts now, but I always like to start from the beginning! :)

If you are interested in taking on Sustainable September then join me here for environmentally kind ideas. I will be giving you the ideas a day in advance... so if you want to you can prepare for things in advance. And if you have any ideas, you can either message me on the Facebook page or leave a message below.

Hope this finds you all well,
Luv Daena
PS. this next bit was a bit of fun from my bestfriend that I just had to include. 

I LOVE YOU DAENA!!!!! (heheheh...my best friend wrote that...whilst I was out of the room for a minute, and she thinks I would have deleted it! But I didn't! Mwhahahahahah! ). 

THANKS TANYA! (I wrote that! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment