Friday, October 3, 2014

Zucchini Slice Recipe... because i forgot in Sustainable September!

Hello my lovelies,

when I was doing sustainable September I was talking about what you can make food with the things that are in season. One of my favourite things to make when zucchinis are in season is to make Zucchini Slice.

I promised the recipe... so here it is! Finally! :) Lets think of it as my little kindness of today... but I'm sure I'll probably do something else too! ;)

Zucchini Slice

Ingredients:
375gm grated Zucchini
1 cup grated Cheese
3-4 slices of chopped Bacon
1 medium Onion
1 cup Self Raising Flour
½ cup of cooking oil
5 eggs, lightly beaten

Instructions:
Mix all ingredients together. Put into a greased and lined tin. Cook in a medium oven for 30-40 mins on 180*C

For a vegetarian option leave out the bacon and add some grated carrot and corn kernels. 

Hope you enjoy! Because it is truly delicious! :)
Luv Daena 

No comments:

Post a Comment