Friday, December 30, 2016

365 days of writing it down in 2017

Hi Everyone, 


So We are coming up for a New Year again. Another chance to take up the challenge again of 365days of kindness, if you want. Or 52 weeks of kindness (like others have done) or 12 months of kindness or any other kindness challenge that I haven't thought of here!!! 30 days of kindness?! 


I was so pleased this year I was not the only one undertaking the 365day challenge. A friend of mine was doing it also in another country. They have done most of theirs secretly though so no name will be mentioned here! I am so proud of their work & kindnesses. I received a letter and small gift from them during the year and it made my day, week, month and year. The letter told me that they were joining me on my kindness adventure & that was a huge blessing for me. 


I also realised that because I have stopped writing all my kindnesses down (I gave up writing them down after having an issue finding- my Kindness books/records again after moving house and/also when I did it digitally i had issues and lost a whole heap) so I feel less connected to my kindness journey. I cannot tell you what I did on which day this year. I can tell you some of the big things. I can tell you some funny stories that left the greatest impressions on me. But the little things I did for others will be only remembered by those I had been kind too. 


So this coming year, 2017, I decided to go back to writing it all down. I even bought a special book to help me write in my Stories.


 What I am saying is... bring on 2017! And bring on kindness!!!! 


I hope you all had a happy holiday season and I wish you all a KIND new year! 😁😍😘❤


Much love to you all!!! 

Love Daena. Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment