Thursday, October 25, 2012

I'm not perfect!

Hey everyone, by now you may have gathered that I always try to be honest, but kind! I always try to be polite & encouraging! But I'm not perfect!

Today i realized that more than ever! I sat down with some friends I hadn't seen in a while and I said something about another person that was rather rude! I shouldn't have and regret it immensely! I don't talk like that... Not usually! So I apologize now for my rude & stupid remark! I know you may not know what i said, and I'm not repeating it, but I don't know what I was thinking! Sorry!

I think I'm going to ring these friends and apologize for my behavior!

This is not who I am and definitely not who I want to be! I hope you learn from my mistakes!

Luv D

1 comment:

  1. A quote comes to mind now... (always after I've posted the blog)... It says "every saint has a past & every sinner has a future"! I guess that means there is hope for me yet! :)
    Hope... Such a powerful emotion! It inspires so much!

    ReplyDelete