Thursday, October 18, 2012

Kindnesses passed on by a friend

Hey everyone, a friend sent this too me and I had to share because I hope it inspires you as much as it does me! That little ray of sunshine and hope!

"Hi Daena. I thought you would like these two kindnesses I noticed today. One - a young high school boy in the supermarket near here was buying snacks for his day, and did not have quite enough change . The woman behind the till reached into a drawer and gave him 40 cents. "People sometimes leave their change behind" she said with a smile.

The second happened at the Anti-Poverty week service today. One of the homeless people we had with us gave the speaker (the CEO of a large welfare organisation) a donation of all the loose change he had in his pocket -about $2.80. "For the poor", he said.

Thought you would find this as beautiful as I did! Have a wonderful day! :) luv D

No comments:

Post a Comment