Monday, January 9, 2012

And so It goes on...

Well its now day 9 of the New Year and i just cant seem to help myself! I have still been doing a kindness a day for this new year, so i have decided to keep going! So a new year of 365 days of Kindness! :)

I know I am still behind on uploading last years RAK, but i will endevour to upload them all as soon as possible! :) Now i have a new year to complete too! EXCITING! EXCITING!!

I hope you challenge yourself with the good things you have done!

Also, a family member posted a video that i just loved on my Project 25 - Random Acts of Kindness Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Project-25-Random-Acts-of-Kindness/192569990825691
(If you are on Facebook please like the page) I hope you enjoy this video as i just loved it! :)


I look forward to sharing with you all again for another year,
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!
Cheers,
Daena

1 comment:

  1. Just realised 2012 is a leap year so technically this year will be 366 days of kindness... but i cant be bothered changing the name! lol! Hope you have a wonderful year and everything! :)

    ReplyDelete