Friday, February 10, 2012

The September 2011 Kindnesses...

Here are the Kindnesses for September!








In September 2011 I traveled to Armidale, New South Wales to attend the "in house" university work for my Archaeology degree. So i had to fly from Perth, Western Australia to Sydney, New South Wales and then travel for 8 hours by train to get to Armidale. It was a lot of fun as I love trains and train rides! but i was exhaused from going on the "midnight horror" plane to catch the train! i stayed awake for a long time! lol!

In Armidale, i had a lot of fun. I got to meet lots of people that i had only talked to online and its always lovely to meet people you've talked to for so long! :) I had lots of people do wonderful things for me whilst i was there too! One of my classmates took it upon himself to pick me up from my accommodation every morning and drop me home as there were no buses on the weekend. So THANKS to him, a literal life saver!! I almost froze my butt off over there... and for those who think there is no snow in Australia, i have to let you know that there DEFINITELY was over there and whilst i was there! :)

I had some old friends of mine take me in for a night in Sydney, so that i didn't have to buy a night in a hotel. And i had a great time catching up with them and was so immensely grateful for their comfortable couch! :) You guys rock! :)

So thats just a little about what i was up to in September 2011.
Hope all is going well for you! :)
Cheers,
Daena x

P.S. Thank you to all of those who have checked out this site, even though you don't know me personally! My page views have jumped from the 300s to the 500s in only a couple of days! So thanks for all your support! :) I look forward to hearing from you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment