Friday, April 13, 2012

My 40th Blogpost - A facebook adventure!

Hey everyone,
I can't believe I have made it to 40 blog posts! This project of mine to do a kind act a day has seemed to have a strong impact on some people! I am also excited that I am not the only one who is undertaking such an awesome and yet extremely crazy idea!

and this milestone wouldn't be complete without a THANK YOU, to all those who have encouraged and supported me! :) You guys/girls are amazing! :) 

This week I launched my new Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/365daysOfKindness#
which should help me keep a little more connected. I am still having problems with the commenting on this blog. So I thought that something like Facebook should be able to get a more interactive experience for those following this blog and those who are looking for ideas to be more kind in their communities. Please feel free to "Like" my page and follow me on Facebook!

This week I have been focusing on doing more gardening (After all there is STILL so much to do!). So I thought I would show you a couple of pictures of some of the stuff that I have been doing around the house. I know it may not necessarily be considered a kindness, but if cleaning up my garden/yard means that my mum can safely walk out the side door or take pleasure in our gardens, that we haven't been able to do for so long, I think that is a kindness!

BEFORE                                                                                         AFTER...


 I hope you are all enjoying this blog! I am excited that I can make a difference, one small act at a time! But please feel free to share what you have been doing in the community, for you friends and family, as I need inspiration too! :)

Thanks for reading the Blog for so long! :)

Cheers,
Daena X

No comments:

Post a Comment