Monday, February 25, 2013

Facebook and the monday funny...

Hey everyone,
So what I have been doing, for those of you not on my facebook page, is that I try and improve the mood of my followers by sharing a funny photo or quote or video on a Monday. Monday is often a hard day to get back into the swing of the working week and we all need a laugh to help improve our moods! :)

Today's funny is a "doozie " and I thought that everyone here could benefit from a good giggle too!

So here is today's Monday funny:

I don't know about you, but I love Taylor Swift and her music... and this is something that makes me now giggle every time I hear this particular song! I don't think laughter is bad at all! enjoy!

I hope you enjoy this and it brings a smile to your face too! :)
Luv Daena x

p.s. The more times you watch it the funnier it is! :D I have watched it at least 6 times already and it hasn't gotten old yet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment