Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Facebook... 100 likes

So for many of you, you have been following this blog for a while, but it has only been for a year or so that I have been hosting a Facebook page too! The aim for my Facebook page was to make people laugh, smile, think & be inspired to be kinder to themselves and others! :)
In the last day or so, we have hit a milestone at the Facebook page, that I wanted to share here!

We have 100 likes! :) yay!

I am so very grateful for the support & enthusiasm of all of you! You have encouraged me to keep going with this little project and your support makes me want to keep posting! :) my aim has only ever been to show others how simple it is to be kind, how easy & and how inexpensive it is to act with kindness to
make our world a better place! And you have shared your own stories & shown me other inspiring stories that also make what I do feel right in so many more ways! So Thank you! Thank you very much! :)

Luv Daena x

Ps. The photo is a screen shot of the page & the pages milestone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment