Saturday, October 3, 2015

Whats new pussycat? Christmas is coming!

Hi everyone, 
Apart from singing Tom Jones loudly to myself ("What's new pussycat... whoa whoa whoaoh whoa"),
I just thought I would check in and see how you are all going?

Just a quick reminder if you are looking for kindness ideas there are a huge range to check out in my Pinterest page Kindness Ideas (follow the link).

Some ideas are so simple to brighten up someone else's day. Like this one from "The Larson Lingo" on their 26 acts of kindness blog post.
There are some awesome ideas in the lead up to Christmas too. I know.... none of us really want to think about Christmas yet, but it is now less than three months left until Christmas! Sorry to be the barer of bad news. But Christmas is the perfect time of year for kindness. If you are in the USA and celebrate Thanksgiving, that is also a wonderful time for Kindness.

Here is another idea of thanking the Mail Person in your area. Check out the blog of 35 kindness ideas from this awesome link came from: Tickles to Giggles
I have also seen some amazing people do Kindness events for their birthdays. So depending how old you are turning, depends on how many kindnesses you do! :) I love this idea.

Or you could pick a month and do an intentional kindness every day of the month.

This picture is from 30 Handmade Days and is 30 kindness ideas with added printable's to make the whole thing a whole lot simpler.
There are literally hundreds of ideas of how to live kindness everyday! I am but one such resource! :) I really love pinterest so that is also a huge asset to the kindness way of life. I am constantly adding things and making the file of Kindness Ideas bigger.

And dont forget...
Let me know what you are up to, because i love to hear from you! :)


I hope this finds you all well!
much love,
Daena xx

No comments:

Post a Comment