Monday, April 10, 2017

Seven Day gift bag: a kindness.

Yesterday I talked about the gift bag I received from my mums church group. It was such a lovely kindness because it gives a recipient something to look forward to daily.   

I opened the second gift today on Day 2. And it was just lovely to receiver two little fancy lip balms. 
   
Even though I won't be using these I will pass on the kindness by donating these to a homeless shelter. 

I just wanted to share this because I thought it was a lovely idea. You could swap out bible verses for inspirational quotes or words of support and encouragement. It wouldn't even matter what you have someone like this because it makes people feel special to receive it. :) I love that I can pass on the kindness too. 

What brilliant kindness ideas have you seen or heard that you have wanted to do? 

Love Daena 

No comments:

Post a Comment