Sunday, March 17, 2019

A Note after New Zealand’s Massacre



On this blog we promote Kindness and love. Sometimes it is hard to love those different from ourselves. 


Sometimes it’s hard to even understand those differences. But we need to do our best to embrace them because kindness in the face of difference is where the greatest capacity for healthy change occurs. In ourselves and in others. 


My heart breaks for New Zealand. It hurts even more because I know someone from my home country perpetrated the crime, as though he speaks for me. He does not. 


I’m asking everyone this week to do a Random Act of Kindness and fill the world with Love. If you want to please share your act of kindness with your friends and family. Kindness breeds kindness. So the more who share the kindness the more kindness is shared. 


This week we need more because love eradicates fear. And we have enough fear in our world so let’s turn the tables and bring another person light and love.


I hope this finds you all well. 

Love Daena XX 

No comments:

Post a Comment