Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Awesome other blogs... Kindness Ideas!

Hey everyone,
I don't know if you do this too, but occasionally I log onto Google and type in Kindness 365 to see who else is doing something crazy like me! I am not the only one who decided to make a difference in the world! In fact there are several other Kindness Blogs that would be worth checking out, if you find mine fascinating.

Each has a different specialty, and I am in awe of some of the things these people do! :)

One I came across recently is http://yearofkindness.wordpress.com/about/
This is a blog by a fellow Aussie (from Sydney) who decided like me "to be the change you want to see in the world"(quote by Ghandi). I found her final summation to be wonderful! I read it and thought... i know exactly what she means! :) Seriously... worth a look! :)

Another one I found recently is http://lauragraceweldon.com/2012/07/17/25-ways-to-spread-some-kindness/  Laura Grace shares 25 simple ideas of how to spread kindness in the world. And some of them are ones i have used on this blog... but they sure are good ideas! :) plus there is a video by the Soweto Gospel Choir too! :) (Saw them when they came to Perth a while back and they were awesome).

Lastly... this is already up on the blog in the recommended websites section of the blog but not sure if you have seen it yet... So i will draw attention to it here. I actually found this Blog through Pinterest of all things! :)  http://thumba-lea.blogspot.com.au/2011/10/28-acts-of-kindness.html  
This is a wonderful site full of amazing ideas! She also includes a sheet of Random Acts of Kindness cards that you can give out or leave for people who you have been kind too! :) I am printing off some of these myself! :) So well done!

Another thing I have to share is a video I saw recently! It is GORGEOUS!!! You just have to watch it to see what I mean... it cracked me up but I felt much better after watching it! :) We should all do this every morning! :) here it is...


Anyway, just thought I would share with you some of the thing that inspire me to keep going! As we all know sometimes its hard to keep going! :) Enjoy!
Luv Daena x

p.s. if you have something that helps inspire you and keep you acting with kindness please feel free to share this with me! I love hearing from you guys and girls! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment