Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I am still alive! (starting to see this heading a lot)

Hey everyone,
I just have to let you know that I am still alive! For the last week I have been incredibly sick! I spent three and a half days in bed & am still recovering from this weird chest flu! I had to call in a favor for someone to replace me painting faces at a local church fete, but I did manage to rally enough to go to Telethon 2012 & work in their phone rooms for 4 hours, taking donations and having a pretty good, although busy time! However even though I managed to do the volunteering, I had to sacrifice some other commitments the next day, because I probably pushed a little hard too fast!

One thing I have learned this week is that I don't do "nothing" very well! I usually have little projects I am working on all the time but I have really struggled to during this flu! I guess it ultimately reminds me that it is sooooooo important to look after your own health & well being! Thankfully, I have learned a few kindnesses that I can do in bed (on my phone) so I don't have to struggle through anything too complicated to get my kindnesses done!

My mum often says "where there is a will there is a way", so I like to think that I can think outside the box to do something that I can physically manage! Whilst keeping my passion & this project going! :)

If you think of any ideas of what I can do, to keep me (and  the rest of those reading this blog) from going stir crazy or kindness-less whilst bedridden, We am aways happy to hear them! :D

I hope this finds you well, and if not, that you have been thinking creatively to express kindness!
Lots of love to you all,
Luv Daena
(happily croaking like a bullfrog - because at least that is a noise! Lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment