Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Sustainable September Day Twenty Four Kindness

Good day my fine fellows,

How are we today? are you well? No colds? No flues? I hope not! But if you do, then the kindness for today was meant just for you! The eco-kindness idea for today was to use a Handkerchief rather than paper tissues.

I found this awesome site called DIY Natural with a whole post about the best reasons to use Hankies over Tissues... if you want, you can Read More here.



Lets continue on the paper theme!

I know that we all have certain paper work that we need for tax purposes. But after 7 years, they are usually able to be retired, at which point they need to be shredded. Which leads me to the Sustainable September kindness idea for tomorrow...

Wednesday – 24 September – If you need to shred old paperwork, put it in the garden in your compost. Alternatively you can take your shreddings to a pet store or a friend who needs shredding's for pet rodents, chickens or other animals. Or donate them to a pet shelter. 

I hope this finds you all well... and healthy! ;) but if not... you know what to do! ;) lol

Much love to you all, 
Daena x

No comments:

Post a Comment