Sunday, December 9, 2012

Can you believe it? 4000 page views!!!! Im so excited! :)

Hey everyone,

Okay so the title to this post pretty much gave it all away BUT I still wanted to say a huge THANK YOU because this week we have reached two milestones! :) 4000 page views and 80 Facebook followers! :) Its just so very exciting! :) Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!! :) You are just an awesome bunch of people who encourage and inspire me! :)
Look its a cool penguin! :) I love penguins! :D
For those of you who are currently conspiring for the TOP SECRET mission... I hope your planning is going well! :)If you need ideas, i am posting some online via Facebook! or you can check out the previous post as it has lots of awesome links and idea! :)

For the rest of you, I hope you are surviving the Christmas period! I am sending love and kindness to you all! :)

Looking forward to hearing from you all!
Luv and kind wishes,
Luv Daena xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment