Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas and Thank you!

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

I find that Christmas is a day that I reflect on all the joys I have had throughout the year! One thing I am so grateful for is for all of you who support and encourage me here, through following this blog and through helping me stay motivated and enthusiastic for this challenge I set myself way back in 2009. I only started to do one a day in 2011 and so far it has been an awesome and challenging success. But I keep coming back to the fact that I couldn't have done this without the support of my family, friends and of those who follow the blog and the facebook page! :D

THANK YOU!!!!! :D

With lots of love, joy and kindness.

Luv Daena xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment