Friday, March 31, 2017

Lent gifting day 31

Today I'm donating a book. 
 
A tiny book but a book nonetheless. It took me an hour to read so I recorded it on Litsy. I have a Litsy account which is basically an online booklist crossed with twitter. I wanted to record the books I've read and to create a wish list of books to read in the future. So many books to read. 

I wrote a short review so I'd remember what it was about. So now I can pass the book on. Books are something that give wisdom, transport you to other worlds, open your mind & can bring hope. So giving them to other people is really good.  Or at least it is in my opinion. 

I hope this finds you well & with lots of books to read! 
Much love, 
Daena 

Ps. What is your favourite book of all time? And do you have any to recommend here? X

No comments:

Post a Comment