Tuesday, January 21, 2014

January 20, 2014

Hello blog followers, friends & family, 

Today my kindness started at 3.30am when I talked to a friend online having a rough time! My friend was unable to sleep & needed someone to talk to so I chatted to her for a while (on Facebook)! And since I am a recovering insomniac I gave them some ideas of how to get some sleep, apart from trying to be a listening ear! Being a good friend is sometimes the hardest and, yet, one of the most rewarding kindnesses you can perform! It's tough seeing someone you know & love hurting! But just being there for someone else can make the world of difference! 

I also welcomed a friend who visited because she couldn't get to her house as a result of bushfires near it! It's pretty rough! Bush fire season has been particularly rough in Australia this year with over a hundred fires burning all over the country as I write this! Thankfully, for my beautiful friend, the roads were opened again by the time she left our house! And it was safe to go home! But I gave her lots of cuddles, after all the fires are pretty scary! 

I shared a favorite childhood movie with mum! Because I really love "The Little Princess" & mum had never seen it! 

I supported a friend who called in tears & who just needed a a friend to talk to! I did my best to encourage & support them... But sometimes it's hard to find the right words! Sometimes silence says more than words! Mind you, words like "I love you", make a big & positive difference to those around you too! 

With conversations I have had today, please tell the people you love how you feel about them! Sometimes they don't know it! And your words will make the world right again! 

I love my friends dearly, some are more like family than my actual blood relatives!

I am sending love today because even though I may not know you, you need to know you are loved! Thank you for being a blessing to those around you! And thank you for being a blessing to me! 

With lots & lots of love
Luv Daena x

No comments:

Post a Comment