Monday, January 6, 2014

January 6, 2014

Hello my lovelies! 

Today's kindness was more to myself & this project than for heaps of other people! To explain... For the last few years I have been creating scrapbooks of the kindnesses I have completed for this project! I had been half way through journaling all of 2012's kindnesses but today I finished my 2012 scrap booking album! It looks great too! So now I have a tangible way of showing the technologically illiterate &/or disadvantaged what I have been up to! Plus it is an awesome memory for my own record! 


Another kindness I did today was that I made a whole lot of cards from a project kit from my sisters business! So I photographed the finished product and my sister was able to use those photos for her business page on Facebook! 


Another was that I woke mum up this morning by making her bacon, eggs & toast followed up with a hot cup of tea! It was a lovely way for her to wake up! Or so she said! :) 

I hope you are all doing well! 
Luv Daena x

No comments:

Post a Comment