Friday, January 3, 2014

January 3, 2014 kindnesses

Hey everyone, So today I kept hearing about suspended coffees!  If you haven't heard about the awesomeness that is the suspended coffees movement... You can check it out at the follow in link on Facebook...


https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=559902600771429



The movement is growing...


So today I decided to try it out myself! I was meeting an old friend for a coffee (or in my case a soy chai latte) close to the city & decided to ask the coffee shop if they do suspended coffees... They didn't... However i told the waitress about them and she said people over the New Years period had been buying coffees for others. So I paid for a coffee for a complete stranger myself. The lady was pretty impressed (if not slightly suspicious of the first persons motives) but I guess it just means that kindness is actually affecting my small city! 



I hope you all have had an excellent day and next time you head to a coffee shop ask about suspended coffees or just pay for one for the person behind you... A nice little way to make someone's day! :) 


Luv Daena

(Ps... Sorry about the text size... I don't know how to change it back on my phone! :/) 

No comments:

Post a Comment