Friday, January 24, 2014

January 23, 2014

Hey everyone,

Today (& yesterday for that matter) mum has been suffering from vertigo. As usually this sorts it self out, yesterday I wasn't too concerned. However as it continued & seemed to get worse today I rang & talked to our regular doctor & he organised for me to pick up a prescription because mum couldn't move without feeling queezie and hanging onto the bed... Poor thing! So I drove the 6 suburbs away to go get mums script, before talking to the doctor & then got it filled at our regular chemist. The whole thing took me an hour and a half! 

Please note: as a Carer for my mum I often have to do things on her behalf that include medications, food, hygiene etc. The doctor (& his staff) knows me and trusts my judgement! Sometimes he must think I over react about some things, but it's better to be safe than sorry! As part of mums health support team we work well together! 

Apart from that... I also started on the kitchen tea invites. I managed to get 32 done this evening whilst mum slept (the medication makes her drowsy).

This is my creative mess... Whilst making the invites! there is a pile of dark purple invitations there & some white one too! :)
All in all it's coming up well! 

I also made a prize for the kitchen tea event! :) 

Hope you are well & your world is not spinning! And if it is, that it is at it's usual pace! :) 

Luv Daena x

Ps. I suddenly have the desire to sing "you spin me right round baby, right round! Like a record baby right round, round, round!"! Oh... Poor mum! 

No comments:

Post a Comment