Monday, January 27, 2014

January 25, 2014

Hey beautiful people, 

Saturday the 25th was the first day mum was allowed out and about! After spending the afternoon Friday out of bed, she was just gently swaying in the breeze rather than hanging on to everything with dear life! Friday she was able to sit & help me by sticking down stickers and envelopes for the hens night & kitchen tea invites! Which saved me some time! :) 
So after a good day on Friday, Saturday she was excited to get out of the house! She had pre booked an all day scrap booking event, and was desperate to go! (I'm not the only craft family member)! So I drove her and stayed with her all day, and was able to participate too! :) 

For kindnesses I bought lunch for mum, my sister & myself (my sister is just as crafty)! And I helped others by picking up their stuff, as a lot of stuff seemed to end up on the floor! Me with young legs and all! :) i helped several ladies use a new paper cutting tool called a Cricut (these have been around for ages but are new to us!)
I acted as mums legs (she still wobbled like a sailor just off his ship after a 3 month adventure). 

I tried to help mum out as best I could and help those around me too! And it meant we all had a good fun time! :)

I didn't take photos of what I did... Silly me! So I'll have to post them another time! :)

Have a wonderful day & have fun! 
Luv Daena x

No comments:

Post a Comment