Sunday, January 5, 2014

January 5, 2014


Hey guys & girls, 
So today was a day to recover from my busy adventure with the family yesterday! I was right too... I slept the best I have in years! 

My kindnesses today were around the same time... My first one for today was making a coffee for mum & a visiting friend! Then I took mum out for a simple and delicious steak lunch! 

Then as mum and I were sitting enjoying our lunches I met a nice couple with a few kids! In Australia one of the national supermarkets has been releasing Animal Cards for collection with every $20 you spend! After giving my niece and nephew  the pick of them I had an extra 12 packets! They have been sitting in my bag for a while waiting for an opportunity to pass them on to someone who can use them! So when I met this couple today I asked if their kids were collecting the cards & they said yes... So I gave them the collection I had with me! They were happy and a little surprised that someone would give them to them! 


I love that it is getting easier to do kind deeds... 

I hope you are finding kindness just as easy! 

Have a wonderful day! 
Luv Daena 

No comments:

Post a Comment