Monday, January 27, 2014

January 24, 2013

Hello my lovely people! :) 

So Friday the 24th was a mad day of looking after mum (still suffering a bout of Vertigo) & finishing the hens day & kitchen tea invites to get them in the post by close of business! I discovered I am really good at working to a deadline! As I got them in the post with time to spare! :) 
My kindness was achieving the deadline for my best friend and using my own scrap booking and craft supplies to create and design a beautiful invite for the kitchen tea, & using my printer ink and paper to create a fun and exciting invite for the Hens night! 

I love crafting but after finishing the next 30 invites and writing on all the envelopes, and on the invites themselves, my hands & arms got a little sore! But I think they will be well received! :) 

I hope you are all well! :D 
Stay safe! 
Luv Daena x

No comments:

Post a Comment