Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Videos... for kindness!

Hello my lovely people.
In the last few days I have been inundated with beautiful videos that celebrate Kindness... and i just had to share a few of them! :)

This is basically some of my favorite kindness videos...

This first one is an advert from Coke that i just love... i don't really care that its an advertisement... its as much an advert for love and kindness as it is for Coke.


This is a video about the new "Internet sensation" and no... its not twerking!


This last one is the Random Acts of Kindness Challenge winner for 2013... this is the same competition as the Peaches Neet Feet (2012 winner).


This last one is another advert that i saw before Christmas that was awesome... made me laugh and cry! Glad that companies are going the kindness route for their advert campaigns!


I just love kindness videos... I hope you enjoy these! :D
Luv Daena

No comments:

Post a Comment