Thursday, March 23, 2017

Lent gifting day 22

Here is my day 22 entry to the lent gifting... 
minion leggings!!! With price tag still attached so you can see how often I wore them... Never. 
 
Minions from the Despicable Me movies do make me laugh and I hope they bring a smile to someone else! :) 

So... it's short and sweet today. 

I've been studying all day and my brain feels a bit mushy. I've picked up a couple university units just because I can. I'm Studying Human Rights through EdX and a local university in my home city. So I've spent today doing research for my first assignment which is due Sunday evening. 

It's been a long time since I did any uni. So it's been refreshing and challenging getting into the swing of things again. 

Anyway, sending love to you all. 

Love Daena x

No comments:

Post a Comment