Sunday, March 5, 2017

Lent gifting day 5

Hello my lovely peoples, 
How are you today? How are you really? 

I'm on to day 5 and it's going pretty well. Today's item to gift to the charity shop is these bright and brilliant pair of shorts. Even though they are wonderful to look at the cut of them doesn't suit me very well so I'm always very conscious of how they look. And the added bummer for me is that they don't have pockets. 

Now I'm not sure if it makes anyone else as frustrated as I am but this is a pet peeve for me. If you make clothes like shorts then you need to make them serviceable. Pockets people!!! I know this is mainly a problem for women's clothing but I know some guys who get mad about it too... usually because their girlfriends/wives/significant other, make them carry everything instead of doing it themselves. Hehhehe. So guys have a vested interested in this too (or maybe I hope they do because then it might mean women's clothing might actually be made more often with useful parts to it). I even love skirts with pockets. And I must admit I am a little jealous of my sisters amazing BALL DRESS that has pockets. It's about the pockets people... or lack thereof! Hehehe. Okay rant over! 
 
So yes... give away your stuff. For 40 days. 40 items to charity. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜˜πŸ˜Š

And I'll end today with a quote by a friend of mine & I think I've used it before but here it goes "live simply, so others can simply live" ( by Trudi B). 

Much love to you all, 
Love Daena 

Ps. If you don't have someone to talk to if life is tough it can make it feel worse. So find a friend who you can share both the good and bad stuff with and then the weight of stress and troubles don't feel so bad. 😘❤❤πŸ’™❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment