Saturday, September 1, 2018

Sustainable September 2018 - Day 1


Sustainable September 2018


In the next few days I am moving to a new town, house-hunting, starting a new job and doing my best to keep as connected to my friends, family and boyfriend as possible. So this month I want to keep Sustainable September short and sweet. 

I want to start with something tiny, a simple digital change, that whilst you are doing very little actually make a difference…

1.    Day One: Use Ecosia.com – Use this web-browser to help the environment (not google).It is FREE and is a simple way to help the environment. Simply start using it instead of google and you can help trees get planted.



This website plants trees when you use it. I have it set up on my tablet and use it a lot of my web browsing. It’s easy to do and helps people plant trees. It doesn’t save you money but it doesn’t cost you anything either.If you want a reveiew before taking my word for it here is one from Path Around the World.

I hope this finds you all well.
Love Daena x

Ps. If you could plant a tree, what type of tree would you plant? and where?

No comments:

Post a Comment